|Practical Portability||Backpacking/ Hiking/ Camping/ Hammocks/ Shelters/ Awnings|
|Easy To Install||Yes|
|Telescopic Tarp Poles||2|
|Aluminum Alloy Nails||4|
|Maximum Length||7ft 6.66in|
|Minimum Length||2ft 11in|
|Color||Sliver/ Red/ Black|
- [Practical Portability]: The lightweight tent poles is suitable for backpacking, hiking, camping, hammocks, shelters or awnings, adjustable tarp poles are your perfectly portable essential.
- [Versatile]: Our adjustable tarp poles extend from less than 34 inches up to 91 inches, allowing you to always get the height you need to pitch your tent or tarp. Double holes in the pole head can be used to fix the wind rope. You can even combine the two poles to get a longer length if needed.
- [Lightweight]: Each of poles comes in at only 17.64 oz. And, due to the versatile nature of our poles, you only need to bring the number of sections that you need, meaning no added weight in your pack.
- [Easy To Install]: The tent poles fully equipped with necessary tools (2 telescopic tarp poles, 2 rubber caps, 4 aluminum alloy nails), conveniect and easy to set up. The 4 aluminum alloy nails are for free! Once choose the tent poles, just get 4 aluminum alloy nails!
- ["Tear-Free" Tarp Poles]: The durable tent poles come with rubber caps to prevent tent from gale, rain or snow, to avoid tent rips.