|Includes||A carry bag|
|Features||Freeze-resistant Ratchet Bindings|
|Features||Durable Lightweight Aluminum Frame|
|Features||Heavy Duty Aluminum Crampons|
|Features||Heel Straps With Quick Release Buckles|
|Pattern||Blue / Red / Golden|
- [Size & Weight Capacity]: Three sizes you can choose- Optimized Weight Range is 80-225 lbs (36kg - 102kg).
- [Temperature Tolerance]: -13℉~-40℉(-25℃~-40 ℃). Snowshoeing, extend hiking, climbing and running season and lets you enjoy solitude in areas that might be crowded in summer, all ages and ability levels can enjoy the outdoor treks.
- [Durable Sturdy Material]: Aluminum Alloy Frame - allows for optimal snow flotation performance in deep powder; Imported DuPont Bandage - sturdy and reliabl; Stainless Steel Screw & Aluminum Rivet- extended snowshoes life.
- [Hard Pack Grip Teeth]: Unique crampons design. Non-slip and keep you safe when climbing mountains. Each shoe sole has 2 sets of reinforced, heavy-duty aluminum alloy crampons that ensure traction on icy, hard surfaces. The pressure from your feet lets the crampon act as an extreme ice pick for your snow boots!
- [Adjustable Ratchet Bindings]: The ratchet-style binding uppers & secure heel straps with quick-release buckles, easy to put on and take off, can adjust to the size and tightness of your foot. Walking in the snow just became so simple and safe.
- [Traction & Stability]: The heel lift riser comes up under your heel to support you when you need it and lays flat when you don't.The snowshoes have boot grip, no-slip textured pads and an excess heel strap clip. These systems cradle your foot to hold you in place and prevent sliding around while snowshoeing this winter.